Who We Are
A group of individuals from the Coastal Pregnancy Care Center who care about the health and well-being of our community.
What We Do
We provide age-appropriate sexual and relational health education to middle and high school students. Some topics include:
- Setting Goals
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Infections
- Boundaries in Relationships
- Ways to Say “No”
How We Do It
We encourage students to…
- think about the possible consequences of premarital sexual activity.
- evaluate relationships and dating situations in order to have a safe, healthy lifestyle.
- decide to have sex only in the marriage relationship.
- guard their lives by making informed decisions when faced with tough situations.